Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pages in my Smashbook

I LOVE quotes. And displaying them in art form is what can capture people's eyes into reading them. 

I watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and that movie is loaded with uplifting and mind provoking quotes. One of which is LIFE's motto: "To see the world, things to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life."


I just got a calligraphy Sheaffer Calligraphy pen and decided to use it for LIFE's motto and a fine point Pilot V5 pen for the other quote. 



I had just finished reading The Fault in our Stars and while reading I took note of some very touching quotes. 

I used my clear stitched journaling panel stamps to make the lines. 





I hope this inspires you to write down your quotes and give them the attention they deserve ~

No comments:

Post a Comment