Monday, September 14, 2015

My First Pretty Paper Exchange

I follow Felicity Jane's blog: felicityjane.com/blogs/felicity-jane
And she organized a Pretty Paper Exchange. I signed up through Elfster and got paired with Kat from Florida. She also is a blogger and PL (project life) designer apart of many design teams  kraftykat9.blogspot.com 

Here's what I got from her last week!



I told her about my washi tape addiction xD 


She gave me 18 rolls of washi tape!



I still can't believe she bought this for me! 


A decorative Heidi Swapp Marquee ! 
I will definitely use it for my dorm!! 
 

I told her about how I do mixed media projects. 


I was not expecting this bundle either! 


I told her how I smashbook and she got me many goodies that I will most certainly use for my smashing ~ from stickers, to photo corners, letter stickers to SMASH items ! Oh I'm so thankful to you Kat!! 


Although she sent me A LOT of goodies, I wasn't expecting so much, but here is what I gave her. 


Since she has an Instax Mini polaroid I made her a few sparkly frames. I included a template and how-to make her own frames. 


I had a lot of extra sheet music so I prepared some song birds for her.
She has a little bird in her logo on her blog so I cut up that design of the bird. (Bottom bird)


Since she's a PL-er and she told me she loves gold, I found these washi tapes from freckledfawn.com another blogger I follow and buy supplies from. 


I gave her some of my work too
One of my most pinned quotes on Pinterest: 


And a couple more illustrated quotes that I didn't take a picture of. 

Anyways, if you have not been a part of a paper exchange or any exchange on Elfster I highly recommend it! Felicity Jane may organize another one so keep posted into her blog if you wish to be apart of a paper exchange~ felicityjane.com/blogs/felicity-jane

No comments:

Post a Comment